days to next launch
days - our longest stay in space for a satellite
Do you want to get your project into space? With us, you can do it! Getting into orbit is now easier than ever. Development in engineering has enabled the launch of multiple satellites of different sizes to several orbits within one mission. Hence, space launches have become more affordable than before.
Getting into space is a difficult and complicated process that can take months. But with us, you don't have to worry about all the paperwork, tests, or transportation. We can do the following for you:
- define the mission parameters
- define launch schedule and launch window
- necessary paperwork
2 Our target orbits
We can take your space project on several orbits. Each one differs by altitude. Selecting the orbit defines also the launch date, launch site, launch vehicle, and price.
BOOK A RIDE
- SSO (Sun Synchronous orbit) - is a nearly polar orbit around Earth, in which the satellite passes over any given point of the planet's surface at the same local time.
- LEO (Low Earth Orbit) - is an Earth-centered orbit with an altitude of 2,000 km or less in which satellite orbital period will be at 128 minutes or less
- Polar Orbit - region in which satellite passes above Earth poles and has an inclination of (or very close to) 90 degrees to the body's equator.
- GEO and Deep Space